OzNats08

The very latest in champs news.

Postby Cookee » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:54 pm

What time were you thinking of Khali, I can book an earlier flight as its no problem for me as I have yet to book. I'll try get a flight with a arrival time close to yours.
Cookee
Barrel Roll

Postby yoboy » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:48 pm

Cool
FA = Fixed Axle

What about compulsories done blindfolded...!?!
Next...
Image--= YoBoY =--Image
evOlutions in revOlutions
www.yoboy.com.au
yoboy
Atom Smasher

Postby -= sk!p =- » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:52 am

Blindfolded? How about I get em down normally first?
-= sk!p =-
Metyo
Metyo

Playing Style: 1A

Postby KaKy » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:42 pm

Cookee wrote:What time were you thinking of Kahli, I can book an earlier flight as its no problem for me as I have yet to book. I'll try get a flight with a arrival time close to yours.

I'm not sure, but it was about midday I think, maybe a little earlier (like 11ish), but its not problem waiting around the airport. that way you can just go for the cheaper flights rather than the ones that get there the same time. should have flights soon, just waiting on skip and hefty...

yoboy wrote:Cool
FA = Fixed Axle

Duh... :oops:

maybe just a blindfolded combo... and australian record breaking!![/quote]
KaKy
Yo Fo' Life

Playing Style: _A

Postby Cookee » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:50 pm

Ok, Hopefully skip and heff have it sorted it out by this weekend as i'm going to book my tickets on sunday night.
Cookee
Barrel Roll

Postby hefty » Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:34 am

ok i hate to do a lloyd here but im pretty sure i wont be able to make it, had some cash saved up, then a massive phone bill came in :(

and flighst from my town are way expensive and bussing to adelaide then flying is even more expensive.

its a dam shame, but if by some devine miracle i still make it! Dan, your goin down!

*edit*

just looked up the train service, if they accept my tafe id as a student card i may be able to get to sydney and back for 140$ so ill look into this asap. wats pricing on our accomadation looking like it will be?
hefty
Yo Or Die

Postby radical_edward » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:56 am

hefty wrote:ok i hate to do a lloyd here

Thanks heff... lol
radical_edward
Spirit Bomb

Postby sajica » Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:13 pm

Khali pencil me in for a stay at the packers...... I'm gonna have a word with the shop tomorrow and see what I can work out....

I plan to leave perth on Thurs. 24th and leave Syd on the Tues 29th

This gives me a few days to not get up to mischief away from the throwers. I hope the packers is in walking distance of the ferry, I'd love to go to the Aquarium Shop in Manly again....

I haven't been throwing much (if it all) and I mainly intend to hang with you all, as it was awesome last time... That and lots of drinking will ensue......

Thanks for the call yesterday skip..
If it didn't happen at Nats, It didn't happen.
sajica
Rollercoaster

Postby -= sk!p =- » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:13 pm

No problems atall man, JYC love.

Heff man. Chumon now.
-= sk!p =-
Metyo
Metyo

Playing Style: 1A

Postby KaKy » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:36 pm

Well, I'll have too book a room for 6, not sure on the costing just yet, but I'm sure we can cover it... I have to go eat tea now, but I try and find out costs soon.

and yeah, thursday to tuesday seems to be the goer...

EDIT:

a 6 to a room with ensuite is $165 per night. For 5 nights is $825, so if theres only 5 of us then its 165 each if theres 6 then its about $138. And we have our own bathroom...

let me know and I'll make the booking...we can let them know when we'll arrive and they can have to room ready for us I think, but as we don't all know flights yet that could prove useless... :?

and it looks to be a quite a bit further from darling harbour than before... might need taxis...or just a lot of walking. I can look for someplace closer if you want...

I'm thinking Maze could be a good option again...as it was close enough to everything...walking that is

Edit 2:
I've email Maze to see if they have room for 6 for 5 nights, as I think saving money on transport would be better than having powerpoints... hopefully they have room...
KaKy
Yo Fo' Life

Postby Cookee » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:08 pm

Sounds ok with me, walking is no problem for me as I could use the exercise.

I'm going to book the following flights

Melb -> Syd Thu 24
11:05am arrival

Syd -> Melb Tue 29
sometime in the avro departure
Cookee
Barrel Roll

Postby radical_edward » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:03 pm

Cookee wrote:Sounds ok with me, walking is no problem for me as I could use the exercise.

I'm going to book the following flights

Melb -> Syd Thu 24
11:05am arrival

Syd -> Melb Tue 29
sometime in the avro departure

Go cookee, Melb represent.
radical_edward
Spirit Bomb

Postby KaKy » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:26 am

awesome, our flights will probably be about the same - arriving anyhow.

I'm waiting on maze to get back to me, but it looks like thats the better option as they were in walking distance of everything we needed. I wish I could remember the place across the road so I could check it out, but meh...
KaKy
Yo Fo' Life

Postby sajica » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:16 am

Those times sound good for me too cookee. I don't think I'll be leaving here the convenient time of 10:30ish and arriving in syd 6:30ishpm like last time it was crap, it's like I lost my whole day...

From memory the flights I was looking at was 10:30am arrival in syd. I got told it's fine to go to syd, I will double check and get my tix on Mon, how exciting.

I hope my digital camera doesn't have a meltdown again, and I can actually record some of the comp :)
If it didn't happen at Nats, It didn't happen.
sajica
Rollercoaster

Postby Cookee » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:54 am

So are we planning on staying at a place without power points? could be a little troublesome for those needing to charge phones and such.
Cookee
Barrel Roll

PreviousNext

Return to Latest News