And I'm back home.

Anything related to the championships.

And I'm back home.

Postby sajica » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:45 pm

After a crappy Virgin Blue 4 hour flight I managed to make it back to Perth to a nice humid day, like the same humidity I came to in syd.

Just wanted to say to the syd people, great meeting you all, I'm gonna hell miss syd, but can't wait till next year if it's in sydney. If it's not, I hope you slackers realise I travelled 5 hours each way to get to the comp so I don't want to hear any excuses :)

Mitch great to FINALLY meet you, I was gonna give you a gift but you piked on us :p

Adelaide Crew- Thanks for letting me hang and stay with you's. You guys are the coolest. I'm gonna try and make it to adelaide sometime during the year to hang with you's again, maybe I won't be so quite next time around ;)

Dimi-line street, Lion street, lime street, mellon street, uncle buck, john candy, man that was hilarous, I won't be able to stop laughing at that for ages. High FIVE!!!!

It was great meeting everyone and hanging, PS I have a nice shotty glass ;)
If it didn't happen at Nats, It didn't happen.
sajica
Rollercoaster

Postby KaKy » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:02 pm

Heya,

Just got home myself, had a great weekend. Wish I'd been able to get to know a few more people, but theres always next year.

Saj you where not that quite. . .

cheers,
Kahli
KaKy
Yo Fo' Life

Playing Style: _A

Postby hefty » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:42 pm

WHOOO ! i dont get home til 2morro coz im stayin at skips house tonight, its good to be back in good old A-town tho.

Good to Meet a few new ppl and good to see everyone again too, i had a blast and i cant wait til next year.

Dimi you owe me a back rub !!! :wink:
hefty
Yo Or Die

Postby dimi » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:19 am

It was hilarious!

Great to know that you arrived safely back home...
dimi
Skin The Gerbil

Return to General Discussion