have you ever ..... ?

Miscellaneous Yo-Yo Discussion.

have you ever ..... ?

Postby puffy » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:32 am

hi guys. just wanna share some story with all yoyoers in the forum.
have something funny, sad, happy, romantic, or anything important ever happened to you while yoyoing? let's write the story here and share some fun.
lets begin with my story.

becouse that i'm the only person who could play yoyo in my highschool, all the people in the school knew me. after i got into the school, the yoyo era started to begin. many student started to play yoyo in the break time and also some of the teachers. haha :lol:

when the mid smester break came, the school held a yoyo competition. i joined it and won the first place. haha...

the next day, a cute middle schooler girl from my school came to me and asked my name. we started to talk and she asked me to teach her how to play yoyo. a few days later she became my girlfriend. (now she is my ex. haha) after that, all the people in the school called us the yoyo couple. haha... :lol:

after the final exam, the school held the yoyo competition again. my girlfriend and i joined under 1 name and we performed together. and we won the first place. hahaha :lol: the price we got, we used it to buy rings for us so that we can always remember each other.

FIN.

so, now, who wants to share their story? :D hehe
if anyone live around brisbane. you must add me as a friend! hoho.
add my msn : as.p_cool@ hotmail.com
if you have a facebook or friendster, add me with the same email as well. :) its a must!
puffy
Braintwister

Re: have you ever ..... ?

Postby Metabolis » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:46 pm

I can't really match your epic tale.

I hit myself in the face with my 401k once and drew blood. That was pretty sad.
Metabolis
Site Admin

Playing Style: 1A

Postby puffy » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:13 pm

wow... thats hurt... :shock: my yyj dark magic nearly got me thrice yesterday. hahaha. :lol: i'm learning to play the trick fastly.
if you have a facebook or friendster, add me with the same email as well. :) its a must!
puffy
Braintwister

Postby amy(L)yoyos » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:32 pm

i wish i could play with my yoyo at school
but everyone would laught at me cuz noone plays with yoyos
at our school
ill save my yoyo-ing for when i get home :D
amy(L)yoyos
Double Or Nothing

Postby puffy » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:58 pm

i just love to play yoyo that i couldn't stop playing it at those days. hahaha. :lol: my friend was the one that started to talk about yoyo. he said that yoyo nowadays is insane that could do many tricks. so i show him that i could play a bit like that. and everyone who watched me yoyoing started to try and almost everyone in the school play yoyo after one and a half monts. haha. :lol:

maybe you can try it like me. :D start talking about yoyo and show them. maybe they will like it. haha. :wink:
puffy
Braintwister

Postby hefty » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:45 am

Metabolis wrote:I can't really match your epic tale.

I hit myself in the face with my 401k once and drew blood. That was pretty sad.

been there done that! i knocked myself out with my oldspike fly, and one of my sunsets still has blood on the cap haha

the result of a sunset trajectory to the face Image

the result of a spike fly to the face
hefty
Yo Or Die

Postby KaKy » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:00 pm

amy(L)yoyos wrote:i wish i could play with my yoyo at school
but everyone would laught at me cuz noone plays with yoyos
at our school
ill save my yoyo-ing for when i get home :D

I thought that at first about yoyoing at school... hey no one at my school yoyoed either... but eventually I felt comfortable doing it anywhere. My advice is to take small steps... get a few tricks that you hit almost everytime and then do those when just hanging with your closer friends and then slowly bring it out more and more. My 1st few years was spent not yoyoing in front of people and now its something I love doing because it brings a smile to most peoples faces. Also people don't get in total awe of many things these days and that the general reaction from people. its a good feeling.

K
KaKy
Yo Fo' Life

Playing Style: _A

Postby puffy » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:33 pm

ouch. :shock: the photos looks hurt. hmm... i think i'm lucky that i never got any injury caused by my yoyo. hope that i won't get it in the future. :roll:
puffy
Braintwister

Postby yo_dude » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:37 pm

lol my speeder had an eventful lifer....first at school some fat kid kicked it into a pole and that made it wobble and then some kid stole it from me and got it confiscated and then a string got burnt.. :roll:
keep it rockin(the cradle) 8)
yo_dude
Cold Fusion

Postby puffy » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:48 pm

yo_dude wrote:lol my speeder had an eventful lifer....first at school some fat kid kicked it into a pole and that made it wobble and then some kid stole it from me and got it confiscated and then a string got burnt.. :roll:

wow... thats bad. :shock: hmm... were the fat kid borrowing your speeder and hit it to the ground or something? did someone burn the string? :roll:
puffy
Braintwister

Postby modsrule » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:43 pm

my life has been a happy/sad/romantic/exciting/powerful/lucky/beautiful/ugly yoyo story for quite a few years.

google it.

p.s. keep it up and always enjoy it...everyone.
modsrule
Walkin' The Dog

Postby Metabolis » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:48 pm

yeah jack, i particularly like your wikipedia entry that claims you're a "mexican-jew lizard".

wikpiedia never lies. :)
Metabolis
Site Admin

Playing Style: 1A

Postby modsrule » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:53 pm

amen to that!!!
modsrule
Walkin' The Dog

Return to General Chat