About L4 and Avant Garde, from 91yoyo.net management group

Miscellaneous Yo-Yo Discussion.

About L4 and Avant Garde, from 91yoyo.net management group

Postby DragonMoon » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:39 pm

Hello, this is the people in charge of 91yoyo.net.

The personal message was from July. That's true, by then Ben had promised that Avant Garde (will be abbreviated as AG) won't be for sale without Luo Yi Cheng (abbr. Luo)'s permission. However, in the recent several months, YoYoFactory keeps producing new colours and limited version, and cooperating with other companies. Luo has never informed about the large amount of production (for Ben told Luo just a limited number would be released), is that showing disrespect to the designer? As a person who's in the business that knows that, I have to put these personal messages in public, for I can't think of any better ways around.

Before this letter was shown in public, Luo was keeping bearing what had YoYoFactory Ben did about AG. In CYCC (China Yoyo Cooperation Championship) AG were given to contestants as prizes, what's the meaning behind that? Letting more yoers from China know Avant Garde was made by YoYoFactory? I think every adult can think of what's the inside meaning of this!

91yoyo.net still hasn't got much prestige in the world. We are a yoyo platform from that began 3 years ago, there are members of us over China. We can't change the world's opinion towards L4 and AG, but at least in China, we will use our ways to tell the truth to all players.

YoYoFactory has many controversies in the recent years, but those have become history - no matter the products or the players that quit before. Avant Garde is related to the reputation of Luo Yi Cheng, and ALL CHINESE YOYO PLAYERS. (China was called 'Country of Piracy', the yoyos were very often doubted to be fake by similar looking. Actually it is not correct. Nowadays many famous yoyo brands from USA, Japan do have yoyos designed by Chinese players and then published with slight moderation. None of these brands stand out and admit it's designed based on designs from a Chinese yoer/brand. Being modest is the nature of Chinese as a nation, so many responsibilities were not investigated. YoYoFactory, without Luo's permission, went to register the yoyo after seeing L4's design, this, is like a pirate.

As Chinese yoyo players, we have always respected YoYoFactory's contribution to the whole yo-yo community. This event has caused bad impact in China, many yoyo players have determined never buy YoYoFactory product anymore, and firmly reject YoYoFactory. We're terribly sorry about that.

All we want to do, is just to rehabilitate China YoYo community its innoncence and honour, at least to these yoyo players and companies with original design.

Yours sincerely
91yoyo management group

P.S. If the informations about Avant Garde pirating L4, get deleted by forums e.g. YoYoNation again, we will respect the moderater's choice, and not repost this on those forums. But the information will be constantly being renewed in biggest Chinese YoYo forum (which also has the most population), 91yoyo.net.
DragonMoon
Nanda Kanda

Playing Style: ??

Re: About L4 and Avant Garde, from 91yoyo.net management gro

Postby ben » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:06 am

Oh Joy!

Glad you could bring this topic here.

YoYoFactory agreed with Luo Yi Cheng and Auldey they would limit production to 1000 pieces.

They are doing this.

With this knowledge, is there still a problem?

Why was no effort made by 91yoyo management group to contact me directly before this? I am not difficult to reach. Does this mean there are other motives than finding the truth?

All the questions asked in this statement could have been answered very easily.

91yoyo forum has gone off on some crazy Witch hunts before (suggestions Yoyofactory controls the judges at the world yoyo contest, and that a failure to be able to control the results is why yoYofactory does not sponsor the contest, The one the the JK was a cheap yoyo to make make fun of Jensen kimmitt when in reality had he not quit Yoyofactory AFTER they had been produced he would have been paid a royalty on them).

Answers are not difficult to get from me.

I don't want to suggest this is a deliberate black PR campaign conducted by a few forum members who are strongly associated with rival manufacturers.... but I just did.
ben
Rollercoaster

Postby ben » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:08 am

lol I almost forgot the one about "how the music didn't work twice in 2011 California contest" and how YoYofactory controlled the music!!!!

Love you guys, but you are crazy <3
ben
Rollercoaster

Postby Cookee » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:04 am

All I'm gonna say is that this shouldn't be on a public forum.
Small ya later!
Cookee
Barrel Roll

Postby ben » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:21 am

Which is why every forum deleted the original post (to the outrage 91yoyo forum members who cite it as a conspiracy against them perpetuated by yoyofactorys control of the forums...)
ben
Rollercoaster

Postby ben » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:13 pm

It is pretty obvious the OP does not want an answer.... Rather to create a scene for some other purpose?

May I ask why? You reference my above posts on 91yoyo but do not reply here?

You posted this here....
ben
Rollercoaster

Postby DragonMoon » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:02 pm

Cookie and other Aussie mates, Sorry for breaking this beautiful peace! Yes this shouldn't be argued here!

G'day Ben, do u know, in Australia, now it's the end of school term, everyone have assessments? I have for every single subject but English, as I'm being ur translator around?
About other forums' deletion of posts, I did and only did show ppl what I saw, didn't see comments about them, but one reply about it and you didn't need a translator to read.
91yoyo is not a manufacturer or a shop - not even depend on a manufacture or shop, it's run by several yoyo enthusiasts with no steady income, everyone has his own job and scholarship to do. This was just a copy and paste, because no one has time to supervise every single forum in the world and reply wherever they saw it, with no repetition! You want reply, you will have them, but don't be afraid to see them under the sun!

Again apologies for pasting & bothering everyone's daily life here if it happened. No problem with delete this thread for peace! Let's forget them on here in the next morning, have some Vegemite 4 breakfast then move on to life! and meet u guys next meet/comp/whatever :)
DragonMoon
Nanda Kanda

Playing Style: ??

Postby Metabolis » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:38 pm

I like turtles.
Metabolis
Site Admin

Playing Style: 1A

Postby dyladon » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:25 am

Metabolis wrote:I like turtles.