I'm coming home!!!!

Anything going on in your neighbourhood?

Postby Cookee » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:55 am

I hope Yozilla turns up to this meet, he hasnt replied in this thread for over 3 weeks :oops:
Cookee
Barrel Roll

Postby Cookee » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:17 pm

Quick summary of the meet

Was only me, Dean, Juni and Ooity.

Juni - learning tricks hella fast, 5 months and already landing brent stoles :O

Dean - haha nice to see you ;)

Ooity - Mad skillz, Nice to see new comers to the meets, shame we didnt have a better turn out.

Whos up for another meet in the upcoming school holidays?
Cookee
Barrel Roll

Postby Juni_Lee » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:42 pm

Thanks for the compliment Cookee :D !

It was a shame that I wasn't able to stay longer ( I was there for only one and a half hours). Ooity just arrived, I haven't checked out his mad skill (and his Oxy IV :D ).

I'm fine any day on the school holidays except Sunday the 23rd, my parents' wedding is on that day. Our schools holidays are from 22nd of September to the 7th of October.

Also, my parents will be on their honeymoon after their wedding, so I will be able to go to the city by myself. Which means I can stay longer because no one would have to pick me up.
Juni_Lee
Cold Fusion

Postby Mark K » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:09 pm

hefty wrote:
Mark K wrote:
Cookee wrote:That would probably get us kicked out of the musuem and probably banned from holding any future meets there ;)

Security has been pretty chill with us holding meets and never been a problem.

Oh crap i didnt realise...

Just pretend what i said was a joke then ;)

do i detect another teaspoon of sarcasm?

Well if he thinks telling a secca to F-off is a bad idea, he might not want to do it, fair call...

Works a treat here in Sydney.
You should see kenneth get into it... n if he gets any back chat, he steals their mag-lites n knee-caps them with it.

Truth...
2006 Australian National Champion
2007 Australian National Non-Champion
Mark K
Milk The Cow

Postby Yozilla » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:29 am

I thought I replied to this a few days ago? Must'nt have gone through?
Anyway the gist of it was numerous apologies :oops: So sorry I didnt make it. I wont go into my completely disasterous saterday night/sunday morning (it involved a broken car and no mobile somewhere in the middle of airport west after midnight) but I hope you all had a good meet anyway. I'm back in the UK now so chances of meeting up anytime soon are greatly reduced. On the plus side Stu hooked me up with a groovy lady before I left which I will be pimping out to all the UK players at the next meet in december. Again sorry.
Yozilla
Double Or Nothing

Previous

Return to Other Yo-Yo Events