YoBoY - evOlution in revOlutions

Post about any yo-yo related websites here.

Re: YoBoY - evOlution in revOlutions

Postby Mark K » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:22 pm

Hi Chumna,

Straight up, coming on here to sling shit around doesnt help your cause in the slightest.

If you have something to talk about in regards to yoboy, talk to yoboy.
2006 Australian National Champion
2007 Australian National Non-Champion
Mark K
Milk The Cow

Postby Dented » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:31 pm

Mark is right. Although I completely understand what you're going through (trust me), you really shouldn't be paying YoBoy out. This forum isn't a public complaint board for an online store.
"There's no right or wrong, only public opinion"- Jeffrey Goines
Dented
Cold Fusion

Postby Chunma » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:26 am

I understand what is the purpose of this threat and this forum.

But what if you have no idea and way to contact the seller at all, no matter through email or phone. And what if the only tiny little possible hope of getting attention is through here...

I'm here not only getting attention for my situation, but also helping anyone who is new to online shopping and to understand what is necessarily actions for purchasing goods on line. Which indeed, fulfill the purpose - sharing information in forum.

Please tell me if I did insult anyone here, coz that's not what I want of course.
Chunma
Walkin' The Dog

Postby claws » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:33 pm

chunma i hear wat yur saying it sucks but u need to understand stuart is very busy guy and although he doesnt have it in stock i'm pretty sure he'll get more or if not replace your order wif a different yo. if dat doesnt work out he'll end up refunding yur money back

i really think stu needs to put a disclaimer up on his site something along the lines like.
if stu knows his goin 2 b busy during certain periods he should say so.
ie. orders placed between such and such date will be shipped out on this particular date
so people know wat their getting themselves into, i fink the majority of ppl dont mind waiting 4 their order as long as they are informed as to wat is goin on.
claws
Double Or Nothing

Postby Mark K » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:30 pm

Chunma wrote:I understand what is the purpose of this threat and this forum.

But what if you have no idea and way to contact the seller at all, no matter through email or phone. And what if the only tiny little possible hope of getting attention is through here...

I'm here not only getting attention for my situation, but also helping anyone who is new to online shopping and to understand what is necessarily actions for purchasing goods on line. Which indeed, fulfill the purpose - sharing information in forum.

Please tell me if I did insult anyone here, coz that's not what I want of course.

The purpose of this particular thread in the forum is so yoboy.com.au can advertise new arriving stock and let us know whats new with yoboy.com.au.

It is not a complaint center.

You didn't come here to get attention for your situation. You came here to complain.
Your post didn't offer any sort of help or advice to anyone who may be new to online shopping and i dont think they would have left here with any new understanding of what necessary actions to take for purchasing goods online.

You came on here to bad mouth a friend and team leader/sponsor to many of the players here.
And the man who spent a great deal of time, money and effort organising Australian nationals this year.

Yoboy checks his emails probably alot more than he checks these forums, but just like any other person who works full time, he can't always reply to emails when you want him to (it sometimes takes me days to reply to emails at work and im not even have as busy as this guy is).

Keep your business with yoboy between you and him. Thats all.
Mark K
Milk The Cow

Postby Metabolis » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:10 pm

I'm gonna rock this point form because I feel the response I just deleted was a little verbose.

1) People are complaining about an online store, not a person. It's not personal.
2) If you don't know the quality of service of a store, how can you make an educated purchase?
3) We all know the store is a hobby/sideline, but we're not the only people who shop there.
4) If you see someone online on a forum, and you haven't had a response from them in weeks, what would you do?
5) I'm hungry, make me a sandwich.
Metabolis
Site Admin

Playing Style: 1A

Postby Mark K » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:50 pm

So even after getting an email from Stu and sorting something out, making a post here running Stu's name through the dirt and effectively slandering his business is still necessary?

Sure, you may not take it personally because the complaint was made about an online store, but as far as im concerned its personal if it involves a mate.
I'd do the same for you if someone came on here to take a little crap on your name, Mick.
Mark K
Milk The Cow

Postby Metabolis » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:48 pm

And the sandwich?
Metabolis
Site Admin

Postby Mark K » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:00 pm

Defending your honour is one thing.
Making sandwiches is where i draw the line.
Mark K
Milk The Cow

Postby wisie » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:24 pm

What I've been wondering lately, is there anything we can do to help Stu? The website sucks lets be honest, is it possible one of us could help him implement a better solution so he can control inventory better and let users know through the website what is out of stock and what isn't. I'd be happy to help where I can as I see it as an important part of yoyoing in Australia
wisie
Kwijibo

Postby puffy » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:25 am

hmmmmm... just wondering.. will stu stock loop900s..? realyx100 want it but always lose on ebay.. :cry:
if anyone live around brisbane. you must add me as a friend! hoho.
add my msn : as.p_cool@ hotmail.com
if you have a facebook or friendster, add me with the same email as well. :) its a must!
puffy
Braintwister

Postby saj » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:14 am

So Stu, now that the dust has settled..

What's new, exciting and coming up at Yoboy?
saj
Kwijibo

Previous

Return to Yo-Yo Links